7512 Old Keene Mill Road
Springfield, VA 22150
11:00 AM in person and online in an interactive Zoom meeting
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the Zoom link/info
What to expect
If you come and visit us at Springfield you can expect:
- A friendly welcome. We are small enough that you will be noticed and welcomed warmly. Large enough that you will meet someone like yourself.
- A relevant, Biblical message. Sermons at Springfield seek to be contemporary enough to engage our culture yet firmly grounded in God's word.
- Uplifting Worship. Our services are simple and reverent. You are likely to hear "Amazing Grace" and contemporary Christian songs in the same week.
- The Lord's Supper. We take the Lord's supper every week at Springfield. Gathering around the table to partake of the body of Christ is important to us.
- Lots of Kids. We are a young congregation with young families. Expect to run into a little person under ten. (Hopefully they won't run into you!)
- Everyone is invited to participate in our worship services. On any given Sunday, we may have men, women, the young and the old singing, reading scripture, serving communion and leading prayer. For some in our tradition, this is unusual. You are invited to read our thoughts on this here